If you have ever been on a long road trip or invited to a slumber party or spent a year as an eighth grader, you have probably played “Would You Rather.”
The rules are amazingly easy and universally understood. But on the off-chance you’re seeing us from outer space, here’s how the “Would You Rather” game functions: You start by presenting a predicament of two equally horrid-appearing (or occasionally equally enticing alternatives to the other player.
You afterward smirk as the other player wrestles with such an impossible scenario. Once they pick the things that they consider to be the less dreadful of two atrocious situations, it’s their turn to produce a predicament for you.
The game is a regular section on the Comedy Bang! Bang! podcast. Star guests including Ice T and Bernie Sanders are requested by host Scott Aukerman to choose the things that they believe to be the greatest of two dreadful scenarios.
The beauty of “Would You Rather” is its simplicity. The game needs no advance knowledge and no abilities outside a bit of imagination. But it’s just as interesting as the people you play with. There is no denying that the more illogical and occasionally X rated “Would You Rather” gets, the more enjoyable it becomes.
For a bit of inspiration, here are some uncomfortable suggestions compiled from https://lifehacks.io/, Reddit, either.io, plus our sick, sick imaginations.
60+ Excellent “Would You Rather” questions
- Would you rather develop pounds or be prohibited from the net for a month?
- Would you rather an unrecognizable kid picture of you be the theme of a vicious internet meme (i.e. Ermahgerd Daughter that lasts for years, or be the laughingstock of Twitter for a day?
- Would you rather inadvertently “enjoy” a two-year-old picture of your significant other’s ex whom you were in the middle of Facebook stalking, or inadvertently send a sext to your mom?
- Would you rather have to read every word of the “terms and conditions” when you’re prompted to, or need to ask your parents for permission every time you have sex?
- Would you rather be a millionaire or live in the world of Harry Potter?
- Would you rather live in the world of Star Wars or cure a rare form of cancer?
- When you die, would you rather have your credit card statement or your Google search history released?
- Would you rather be allergic to chocolate or allergic to smartphones?
- Would you rather have your Seamless account hacked and all the details made public, or have all your files and folders filled with pornography?
- Would you rather have your Netflix screening history made public or your Spotify listening history made public?
- Would you rather be in a real-life version of The Walking Dead or a real-life version of Game of Thrones?
- Would you rather be forever prohibited from Tinder or be forever prohibited from all grocery stores within a -mile radius of where your home is?
- Would you rather have a hacker swoop in and publicize all the selfies you have taken in the previous year (without filters or have your private e-mail hacked?
- Would you rather lose the ability to vote in elections or the ability to say anything on social media (including commenting on people’s Facebook posts or enjoying their photos on Instagram?
- Would you rather have the ability to discover why someone you’re dating ghosts on you or the ability to see actual ghosts?
- Would you rather lose all of the photos you have taken on your own smartphone this year or lose all of the books you possess?
- Would you rather acquire friends in real life or , followers on Twitter?
- Harambe or the late Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia?
- Would you rather lose access to a smartphone for a year and get a percentage raise at work or keep your smartphone and the same wages?
- Would you rather have the last five photos on your camera roll appear on a billboard in Times Square or have every unflattering picture you have untagged yourself from on Facebook reappear overnight?
- Would you rather be able to pick the person who becomes the following President of the United States or the person who directs Star Wars: Episode X?
- Would you rather be made to drink only pumpkin spice lattes and no other java for the rest of your life or just LaCroix for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather lose your eligibility to text or lose your capability to give a high five?
- Would you rather seem like Jar-Jar Binks for the rest of your life or Siri?
- Would you rather lose the ability to use GPS for the rest of your life or lose the ability to use a debit or credit card?
- Would you rather don only Sailor Moon outfits for the rest of your life or dress like the cast of Hamilton for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather have the ability to see every text which wasn’t sent to you or the skill to see every text that’s about you?
- Would you rather have naked photos of you leaked on the web but not seen by anyone you understand or accidentally moon everyone at work during an important meeting?
- Would you rather be made to talk like Donald Trump’s Twitter feed for a year or bingewatch every single episode of The Apprentice?
- Would you rather have eyes that can film everything or ears that may record everything?
- Would you rather be doxed by Anonymous or have your info leaked in a medical insurance provider hack?
- Would you rather have Reddit take up percentage of your day or gag take up percentage of your day?
- Would you rather eat the Twitter bird or the World Wildlife Fund panda?
- Would you rather consistently get stuck in traffic or consistently have a extremely slow internet connection?
- Would you rather have a flying car or have Tbps Internet connection?
- Would you rather get chosen for the Hunger Games or the Triwizard Tournament?
- Would you rather live in the Pokmon universe but just be able to capture one Rattata or live in the Harry Potter universe but be a Squib?
- Would you rather get trolled on Twitter by hundreds or get called an bad name on the street by a stranger?
- Would you rather read everything that Kim Kardashian has ever tweeted or be compelled to just use Kimoji for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather be made to see your friends just once per month or lose Twitter followers every month?
- Would you rather have infinite storage space on your iPhone or endless storage space in real-life?
- Would you rather live out the Zola tweet rage in real life or be made to follow DJ Khaled’s advice for a month?
- Would you rather have Google search results for your name confused with a convicted killer or a well-known pornstar?
- Would you rather give the remainder of the web control over your Twitter account or give your mom control over your Tinder account?
- Would you rather be a extremely successful YouTube star who’s accidentally covered by chan or a uploader everyone respects but no one watches?
- Would you rather have the aptitude teleport every time you fart or treat any wound by howling at it?
- Would you rather have every Tinder match be able to read your other messages or never have the capacity to use computers or smartphones for dating again?
- Would you rather be able to talk to your pet or to people that are dead via Facebook messenger?
- Would you rather take a look at your Mother or your Dad’s web history?
- Would you rather have male birth control or six weeks of maternity leave for each and every woman?
- Would you rather have dogs or cats forever prohibited from your Instagram web feed?
- Would you rather sucker punch a Nazi or get into a televised debate with a Nazi claiming against their points?
- Would you rather have a chilly three months out of the year or need to see a physician to get viral marketing from your head?
- Would you rather always use LOL-speak in real life, even at funerals, or just communicate using a string of emoji that pop up over your head?
- Would you rather have your most humiliating moment captured in a GIF which goes viral or confront your biggest fear?
- Would you rather never have to upgrade your personal computer or never have to improve your smartphone?
- Would you rather have Batman’s abilities, money, gear, and lifestyle or end crime around the world for good but be poor and unnoticed?